4.26.2012

Nuance Flawless Mineral Cheek Trio: Mauve


Hello everyone! In this post I'm going to write about an amazing product again the from Nuance line that can be found at participating CVS stores. It is the Flawless Mineral Cheek Trio. There are four available shades and I purchased the one in Mauve.
It comes in a pretty bulky yet simple packaging with just a clear plastic lid. There is no mini blush brush that comes with it which I think is a shame. So you really have to have your own tools before buying this thing!
In each trio there is a highlighting shade and contour shade and the blush shade depends on which one you purchase.
These trios retail for $13.99 so get yourself a coupon! 
Now talking about the actual product itself. All the colors can get kinda powdery when you use your brush on them. Even though it's not loose powder, I made a little mess from fall-out when I used this product. It gets better after use though.
I really liked this little trio though. The highlighting shade is awesome! But honestly, it's the first highlighter that I have ever owned. LESS is more with this highlighter unless you want to look like a Twilight Sparklepire. There is a LOT of shimmer infused into the highlighter and put too much and it WILL show on darker skintones. 
The contour shade....I really don't have much use for. I do not contour because I have not found a good technique and this contour color on my skin is not that flattering. It's a neutral brown and against my yellow undertones just looks dreadful..in my opinion and it takes a while to build it up to show on on my skin anyway.
I do love the blush color! It is a pretty deep plum in the pan and shows up as a warm mauve on my skin. At the end of the day though it changes to more a bruise looking color. I may have put too much on one day, but my mother thought my skin was SUPER irritated and it was just the blush ><
All in all, a nice little trio, but I think the Nuance line has a lot better options to try out that this. I think this is a great one stop shop for those whose skin would favor the colors better.




 Thanks for stopping by and reading!!!

TnP ~ MsSB 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment