4.23.2012

Makeup Goodies! Sonia Kashuk Spring 2012








 Hello again! This blog post is going to be about some products I purchased from Sonia Kashuk's Spring 2012 collection.

I purchased three lipsticks and the transparent mattifier primer. 
(Apologizes for not including a picture of Roseberry, but I do have a swatch and you will see it in my video that I will upload)

The new lipsticks are apart of the new Satin Luxe Lip Color line which includes 14 shades. The three that I have are Classic Red, a bright bold red shade, Roseberry, a nude pinkberry, and Sugar Plum, a shimmery purple color.
I loved all of these colors. They are very wearable, SUPER moisturizing and great color payoff which last 3 hours on me. There is an SPF of 16 in these lipsticks and the packaging is very modern and slick black with the color blocks on the bottom so the consumer can know what color they are buying.
I think most people will not go wrong in trying this lipsticks out.
Draw-back is that there are found only at Target and they retail for $9.99 or more depending on where you live.





The next thing is the new Perfecting Transparent Mattifier. Sonia Kashuk already has a vitamin-enriched primer for $18 or $19 dollars, but at $14.99, I think this is the one to try.

This primer is colorless and great for all skin types. I have oily skin, so I am constantly trying to get my hands on new face primers and I think I have found my go-to primer for a long while. The primer comes with a pump which is AWESOME and mattifies INSTANTLY! 
My makeup really and truly lasts ALL day with this only with VERY slight oiliness at the end of the day.
If nothing else from this collection, try and get your hands on this primer, especially if you have EXTREMELY oily skin like me. This is a God-send especially since summer is upon us and pretty much here in the south =/



Thanks for stopping by and reading!


TnP ~ MsSB 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment