4.10.2012

Nuance Perfect Lips Lip Quad: WARM

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you the Salma Hayek Nuance Lip Quad in Warm. There are two Lip Quads available a warm and cool quad. I purchased both, but in this post, I am just going to write about one =]
These quads were $9.99 each and you get four colors in each. I think that this is a good deal since just one of the Nuance lipsticks are that same amount. And I purchased this from CVS, but only certain CVS stores carry the Nuance line.

The packaging is very cute. It's solid black and made of plastic. It looks like a rose bud and each petal reveals a different color, so if you need too, you can just open the color that you need at the moment. In the middle of the bud, there is a little lip brush to help apply the color. I have not used a lip brush before this quad, but I think it works very well for me. If you have your own brush, I don't think it would be a problem for you to use it with this product.

The four colors in the warm quad are Red Hot, which is a glossy red color, Mauve berry, a nude pinky mauve on me, Sheer Champagne, a glossy cream color, and Plum Shimmer, which is a glossy plum shimmery color.
The colors are VERY creamy! I love this palette and all the colors are very wearable for day even Red Hot which is not as bright in the pan as it is on the lips.



Thanks always for reading!
Take care and be blessed!

TnP ~ MsSB

No comments:

Post a Comment