5.08.2012

ELF Flawless Finish Foundation - Almond




Hello everyone! In this post I am going to talk about the ELF Flawless Finish Foundation. I know that there are a lot of reviews out there on this foundation, but I haven't seen too many on the darker shades available in this foundation.
 
I purchased this foundation in the shade Almond which is the second darkest color before Cocoa and after Caramel.

The Pros of the foundation are that it's very affordable at $6 from the brand ELF which can be found at Target stores. It comes with a pump which can help control the amount of product that you want to use and create a more sanitary experience while using it. It's SUPER creamy and BLEND-ABLE either using your fingers, a brush, or a sponge. And with a face primer it lasts over 6 hours in decent condition on my oily skin.

The Cons It's very light on my skin when first applied but this foundation does oxidize to match my skin color, but continues to oxidize further throughout the day and when it does the yellow base undertone turns neutral, at least on my skin. The bad thing about this is that it makes it obvious that I am wearing foundation. It hasn't been that big of a deal because when it does change beyond recognition, it's the end of my day and I wash off the foundation anyway.

Other random things, it has a VERY slight perfume added into the foundation, but it's not that noticeable when you pump it out or apply to the face. It comes in a frosted glass bottle so DON'T drop it!

So I hope this little review was helpful and I will link my video on this foundation here.

Enjoy!!!
 

TnP ~ MsSB 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment