7.09.2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey, Smitten, & Crush









Hey everyone! As you can see this post is about the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains! This name is ridiculous! Anyway there are three colors I am going to write about, Honey, Smitten, and Crush.

First, let's go over the packaging. This product comes in a colorful plastic tube indicating (KINDA) the color of the product inside. It has a twist knob at one end in which you can increase the amount of product out of the tube. You do NOT sharpen this product, just TWIST it up for more.

OK, now for the actual product. There is a SLIGHT minty smell within the product. Not incredibly strong, but it is noticeable and does not last long after application. For Smitten and Crush, the color of their packaging is a decent indication of the color within, but not for Honey.
Honey's packaging is a light pink, but the product is a nice muted purplish-pink, a great nude on my lips. MY FAVORTE! 
Smitten comes in a medium toned purple tube and the color is a reddish purple against my skin tone. 
Lastly, is Crush which is a deep berry purple and yet I still think is nice to wear during the day. 
I love all of these colors. When first applied, it can be a little glossy. After the color sets in your lips, that color is there to stay and if you wear all day and reapply, it takes a minute to remove.
As for the BALM aspect of this product. I did not find them INCREDIBLY moisturizing. They were OK, but I always apply my EOS lipbalm on my lips before adding ANY other lip product. 

All and all, I LOVE these things. They are so cute, and fun to use! I would recommend them to anyone!
I hope you found this post helpful! 

Any comments you can post down below!


TnP ~ MsSB 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment