8.29.2012

China Glaze On Safari Fall 2012 Collection


HELLO everyone! LONG time no blog! My only excuse is LAZINESS!
Anyway, this post is about China Glaze's On Safari Collection for this fall.
There are 12 colors in total, a good mix of glitter and creme finishes, but I only purchased 5 of them because I thought they would look the best against my skintone =]

The 5 colors I purchased are Exotic Encounters, Adventure Red-y, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum, & Prey Tell.


This first color is Exotic Encounters which is a creme deep teal color. On my skin, it seems to come off more BLUE. Also, BEWARE this color STAINS the nail after removal >.<


Adventure Red-y is EXACTLY what it looks like! It's a WONDERFUL bold, red creme polish!


Purr-fect Plum comes off more BERRY against my skin, but it is BY FAR my FAVORITE color that I purchased.  I love it because it dark enough for fall, but not so much to make my hands look older...if that makes sense :/


Jungle Queen is a smokey gray purple color. It reminds me of Hunger Game's Foie Gras, but Foie Gras is more GRAY than Jungle Queen =]


Prey Tell is going to look INTERESTING on the nail, I think. In the bottle is looks dark reddish purple, but on my nail wheel, it comes off more RED. 


PURR-FECT PLUM on my nails =]


EXOTIC ENCOUNTER on my nails, but NOT the ring finger.


Here's the video I made on these colors! =]



Thanks for reading!




TnP ~ MsSB 
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment