2.24.2012

Macadamia Oil CRAZY!!


So I am starting to fall in love with this stuff!

















































So I went to Walgreens in the search for a new deep conditioner, and I think I found it!
This is going to be a first impressions kind of review. In a few more weeks, I will give a better in depth review.

Ok, first thing's first, I purchased the Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask and the Hydrating Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil from the Organix hair care line.

They are sulfate free and cruelty free, if that tickles your fancy!

The moisture mask is a pale yellow creme, that's not very thick, but not watery either. It's thicker that a VO5 Conditioner but thinner than Herbal Essences, if that helps at all. It has a nice, not STRONG scent to it, kinda fruity.

I parted my hair in 4 sections and applied this product to my roots down to my ends as stated in the directions. You can leave this product on for 5 minutes or 20 minutes, which I did, no heat applied either. My hair got softer after applying. After rinsing, it was not as soft, but as it dried, the softness starting coming back, which was pretty cool!

After letting my hair dry to being damp, I added the Dry Styling Oil.....this stuff....smells SOOO amazingly yummy! I was in my bathroom, just smelling it! And it makes the hair oh, so incredible soft!!! And after I let it sit, I started with my detangling and I am nearly 5 months post, and I finished in record time! As an added bonus, my hair was nearly detangled! Of course, I detangled my hair before washing, but this stuff helped with the post detangling SO MUCH! I have added a picture of all the hairs that were removed after I detangled...amazing!

After just one use, I am sold! I will try these products out for a while longer, but I come out and recommend them though!

Thanks always for reading and hope you found this entertaining and helpful!





TnP ~ MsSB

No comments:

Post a Comment