1.02.2012

New Year's Resolution: Skies the Limit

Happy New Year Evryone!
I hope it was fun, safe, and blessed for evryone!

As you can tell by the title, this message will about a little of my resolutions for the new year.
For me, I am going to focus more on my hair. I know that I am on a hair journey, but the last couple of months, I have been slacking on my weekly routine and my hair has definitely suffered.
I really need to do this because......I may be trying to transition to natural in the near future O.o
EXCITING!!!!!
Also, I am going to read my Bible more. I know I put up my scripture videos, which I love doing, but I still do not read my Bible as much and because of work and school, I do not devote as much time in going to church either. I feel like the worst example of a Christian.
I need to exercise more restraint in my spending :/ I am a terrible impulse spender..I don't put my bank account into the negatives or anything, but it's still pretty bad to say the least

So those are my new year resolutions, better relationship with God, better haircare, and less spending!
Besides that I am focused on having a "skies the limit" attitude for this year. With God on my side, nothing is impossible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment