12.07.2011

Skin without Scars



Hey everyone! So I have wanted to find and use something to help me get rid of my acne scars. Anyone who watches my videos know that I struggle with acne and have more than a little scarring from past acne.


I have found a product Skin Effects Advance Brightening Complex. I am going to be using to try and lighten these dark marks :/





On the box it says that it will lighten dark spots in 12 days.....yeah, I don't believe that, but I am going to give it a good 2 months to see some change.





It comes in a pump tube and it comes out as a white serum like consistency. I love that it's a pump because it makes for easier application.



I can't wait to see if this product will yield some positive results!




Thanks for reading everyone!

TNP & MsSB

No comments:

Post a Comment